While relatively few Real Estate Professionals or those planning to start their career in real estate have an academic background in real estate, all must acquire a basic understanding of the way real estate market functions to meet the changing needs of property buyers, investors, owners, tenants and the property market at large.
With this objective, Certificate in Real Estate Management is designed to provide an introduction to the basic aspects of real estate business including real estate business principles and practices, property documentation, broking & transactions, legal, financial & valuation aspects of real estate etc. among others.
This program aims to provide the participants with complete overview of real estate market and business.
While the course focuses on property documentation, broking and transaction aspects of real estate; it also covers other essential components of real estate business that includes real estate laws & acts, planning, zoning & development, basics of urban infrastructure, real estate marketing, housing finance, property valuation, real estate taxation, transaction related to NRIs/PIOs, regulatory issues, vaastu shastra etc. among others.
On successful completion of the course, participants will:
- Have good knowledge of the functioning of property market
- Have thorough understanding of the property documentation and registration process
- Have advance skills in property sales & transaction
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of different stakeholders
- Be able to perform all steps involved in selling/buying real estate
- Be able to negotiate and close real estate deals effectively
- Be able to manage end-to-end real estate customer service including presenting offer and counter offer to customers, managing closing procedures and completing sales agreement.
The course is geared towards achieving measurable outcome by using participatory and interactive approaches as much as possible. A variety of methods are used including lectures, presentation, discussions, group work, question & answers, small and large group exercises, role plays etc.
Though the course curriculum is highly dynamic and is regularly updated, in general the curriculum contains the following:
- Introduction to the Real Estate Business
- Nature and Description of Real Estate
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate including Property Documentation
- Real Estate Marketing, Sales & Brokerage
- Housing Finance, Property Valuation & Taxation
- Planning, Zoning & Development
- Urban Infrastructure
- Transactions related to NRIs/PIOs &
- Property and Asset Management
Who Should Participate?
- Real Estate Professionals
- Professionals from other sectors wishing to know or move to real estate
- People working in organizations having exposure/interest in real estate
- Real Estate owners & tenants
- Existing and potential real estate investors
- Students planning to start their career in real estate
- Those planning to start their own property consulting business
This is a one month program.
NOTE: Class timing varies from batch to batch. Please contact us for timing of specific batch.
- Candidates must be at least graduate and minimum of 18 years of age.*
*Admission is offered on first-come-first-served basis and shall be closed as soon as the seats are filled without waiting for the last date of enrolment.
The course fee is Rs. 16, 000/- (Rupees Sixteen Thousand Only), to be paid online (through online admission link). Fee can be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
To register in the program, please visit the ‘Admission’ link given at the top of the page or the ‘Online Admission’ link on the right side of this page. This will take you to the application form, where you need to enter all information as required, upload your photo and document and submit to make payment of the fee. On successful submission and payment, you will receive a mail from us mentioning the status of your application.
NOTE: Please confirm the batch dates before enrolling and making any payment towards fee.
Please contact the Program Coordinator at the below given number/e-mail ID, should you need any further information or clarification.