To be the most admired and preferred knowledge partner to the real estate sector across emerging countries.
1.To promote professionalism and ethical business practices in real estate markets.
2.To build and sustain partnership with stakeholders to address the human resource development and other knowledge issues that challenges the sustainability of real estate markets.
3. To plan and develop need based and employment oriented real estate courses with a view to enhance employability skills and ensure employment to those looking for a career in real estate.
4. To create innovative and dynamic real estate courses for different levels of real estate professionals as well as organizations so that individuals and organizations’ skill sets are constantly upgraded and remain competitive in the face of dynamic business environment.
5. To increase the number and standard of professionally qualified and technically competent managers and leaders in real estate sector.
6.Be the top real estate education and training organization, both in terms of people trained and scale of business operation
1. To source and train 68500 students and professionals in next four years
2. To associate with employers from real estate and allied sectors
3. To create and enhance awareness about NIREM and achieve recognition for its contribution to the real estate sector
4. To develop innovative, relevant and profitable revenue streams outside course fee
5. To develop NIREM’s structure, system, intellectual capital and financial capital to enable the organization to achieve its mission and vision.